The Trust has 5 key objectives:
- To promote participation in sport and to encourage young people to develop habits for a healthy lifestyle.
- To innovative with initiatives to challenge young people to engage with the community through the medium of sport.
- To help organisations develop and maximise the use of community facilities.
- To promote the Trust’s values to affect positive behaviour in the wider community.
- To give young people a platform to develop their character and maximise their potential.
Fundamental to achieving these objectives is the Trust’s emphasis on the 4 values.
Here we explain how we have used the 4 values to develop a free football programme in BANES and Wiltshire